Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A CHRISTMAS CAROL blog 5: Natalie Charle Ellis (Nurse)


WARNING!!!!! SAPPY BLOG!!!!!!!

A Christmas Carol has been a huge part of my life and my career since I was only 17 years old. The whole CC team has become like my second family and I can’t imagine Christmas without it. I remember watching it from the audience when I was just a kid and saying to myself that I was going to be up there one day...and I did it. Performing with some of the most amazingly talented actors and incredible people as well, I have been truly blessed. This will be my sixth year (I took off a couple years to perform on cruise ships and Tokyo Disney and they excepted me right back!) and I can’t believe how fast time has flown.

I’ll be honest...because I now live in New York, it's a gamble leaving to do a show out of town because you hate to miss any opportunities in the city. I was debating on coming back, but as soon as I heard this was the final year, it broke my heart a little bit and I knew I had to come back. I am going to miss these crazy loons so much. These relationships and experiences have helped make me the woman and performer I am today and I will cherish them always!

But, we are definitely making the most of our final rehearsals and we are making this last year even more special. Lets just say, were gonna go out with a bang!!!!!!

No comments: