Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness - mini-Blog 14 - by Joe Kremer (Imagine that :)

Wednesday October 31, 2007 1:50pm

I'm procrastinating again. I should be doing homework but instead of that I am writing this blog.

So, have you read the reviews? Well, they're beautiful. It's a really good show and I think that everyone that has come to see it has really enjoyed it.

Thank you everyone that came to the show this past weekend. Thank you Alan for the candy. Thank you everyone else who hung out and partied with me afterwards. (And you know who you are.)

If you are a fan of this blog, let me know. We arehaving a talk-back at our show on thursday nite so let me know then. otherwise I'll just stop writing these damn things! hahaha! nah, i can't do that...this is much better and cheaper than going to my therapist.

much love. hope to c u this wkend.

No comments: