Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness - Blog 13 - by Joe Kremer (Spud)

Monday, Oct. 29, 2007 3:28pm

I thought I'd write this blog real quick before I leave to go pick up my daugter from school. I want to tell you about my exciting opening night and all th epartying afterwards (which, let's face it, that's what you really want to hear).

So I was nervous as hell but I got through the opening night show. The crowd was so freaking amazing! Everyone did an absolutely fantastic job and I just LOVE this cast! They are soF-ing talented!

Okay, so after the show we all went to a cast party at My Florist Cafe. It was so awesome. I wore this big red shirt so I completely stood out, although I had brought a jacket to wear over it but it was too f-ing hot to wear. I hobnobbed with audience members, and I drank beer, and I ate cheese, and I drank beer, and I talked to people. It was so great...I felt soHollywood.

So then we left My Florist Cafe around 12:30pm and headed over to Kobalt, which is a bar over on Central and Osborn. It was so great to hang out with my friends and drink a lot, and hang out with my friends, and drink some more. I was in hog heaven! There was even a really nice lady that happened to be drinking there and came up to me and said I did a really good job with the show. Wasn't that sweet?! I should've got her number so I can call her if I ever feel like my performance wasn't that good.

There was a whole bunch of stuff happening at Kobalt that I'm afraid I can't talk about. Lets just say SOMEBODY had a camera and SOMEBODY was taking some pretty crazy pictures with that camera and there was a lot of booze involved. A lot more stuff happened but I really can't tell you what all happened. I'll just tell you that it was a great time and I am NOT looking forward to this show ending at all. I love everyone involved in this freaking show and the crowds have been great. Much love. Talk to you later.

No comments: