Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A CHRISTMAS CAROL blog 1: David Barker (Ghost of Christmas Present)


Can you believe that Kim Bennett, one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and one of the most sensitive individuals in the cast, plays Scrooge?! Its true! And that is why I am completely confused that he does not have a Facebook account. Kim Bennett/Ebeneezer Scrooge is a perfect person/character for the number one social network in the world. He is afraid that no one will want to be his friend. I’M NOT MAKING THIS UP! So I implore all of you out there to post imploring invitations to Kim Bennett to start a Facebook account! Use gobs of creative, witty, funny angles. Come on cast, crew and fans of Christmas Carol. Since this is our last year, lets put into practice the central theme of this incredible classic: PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!

David Barker
Ghost of Christmas Present – 6th year

PS: I attach a photo of Kim and I in the dressing room my first year 2005

No comments: