Friday, October 26, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness - Blog 11 - by Joseph Kremer (Spud)

PREVIEW NIGHT BLOG
Friday October 26, 2007 9:39am

I am freaking out. This is probably the most stressed out I have ever been in my life. I'm sitting here in my philosophy class at ASU and I am not concentrating at all, whatsoever. How can I when this is PREVIEW NIGHT BABY! We are SO gonna rock the stage tonight and we will all live forever in ROCK AND ROLL HEAVEN! What makes me so damn sure? Come see the show and findout baby. A little Uber-confident? I don't think so. I've seen the show. I like it. You will too.

I absolutely love my job. This is the kind of job that people dream about doing and believe me, I am taking full advantage of it. The other day I walked by a row of cubicles and told all the losers in them that they need to QUIT THEIR DAY JOBS and WORK ON THEIR CRAFT! QUIT YOUR DAY JOB! hahaha! What a bunch of dopes!hahahaha! LOOK AT ME! I'M WEARING FLIP FLOPS! JEALOUS? HELL YEAH YOU ARE! WELP, GOTTA GO TO WORK! HAHAHA! Okay, I'm just kidding, I didn't do that. Not everyone has sufficient mental illness to become an actor, but lucky for me I fit the bill. My therapist told me so. I love you all, I'm so glad you're here reading this. I have an absolute whirlwind of emotion going oninside of me right now and I cannot WAIT to get on that stage. The initial personal crisis I had when I walked into stage west and saw that set (which looks like it should be on the cover of AMERICAN THEATRE magazine) and into my dressing room that I share with GENE and KYLE (which is a dream of many girls I know) is now gone. I am feeling so GOOD about this show because it is so professionally done and constructed. My lines are learned. My costume is magnificent. My friends are here. I love my job.

I AM READY.

No comments: